Our little 'big' man
Silas is now eight months and it seems like just yesterday that he was born. The time has just flown by, even more so by the fact that he is so content. He is still subsisting on a very basic diet of breastmilk and a few solids but still keeps packing on the pounds. He now has four teeth, two on the top and two on the bottom, but is still happy just to sit and play. I wonder sometimes if he even realizes that he has feet! I have to make a point of putting him in the exersaucer more often to get him using his feet.
On Wednesday we went to a splash pad and wading pool with a friend and he loved the water. It was pretty cold which didn't seem to bother him a bit. I can't wait to see what he'll do at the beach; eating sand will sure clean his system out!
Our happy little guy!

2 Comments:
Wow, he sure looks like Bethany in that second shot!!
Chandra is right, he does look like Beth. I can see Liam in him as well. So their is some of Colin in him :o)
He sure does look like a content little boy even though he's never met his 'other' grandparents yet. :o(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home