In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oldest and Youngest

Here are two cute videos of our oldest and youngest children:



Anna playing "Fur Elise" - I just love how she is now able to play more familiar pieces and some of the 'classics'. This video was supposed to show up big; I'm not sure what happened.


Well, this video will just have to wait for now...
Eden just loves to tell us lots of stories. If you turn up your volume and listen closely at the 47th second, you'll hear her say "hi" to you :)

6 Comments:

Blogger momofcrt said...

wow your daughter is doing very well!
did only the one video upload? I don't see one of the baby.

9:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,
I just caught up on a whole bunch of blogs that I missed! Love the video of Naomi keeping out the bugs. Anna is doing very well on the piano - how many years has she been taking lessons?
Shona

11:01 p.m.  
Blogger Lindsey said...

VERY VERY good Anna!! I don't think I even knew she took piano lessons, nevermind that she's a total star!!! Can't wait to see the video of Eden :)

11:40 a.m.  
Blogger Laura and Colin said...

@momofcrt - the other video was giving us problems - hopefully we can post it soon.

@Shona - she just started her third year of lessons.

1:06 p.m.  
Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

Very good Anna, keep up the good work.

1:11 p.m.  
Blogger momofcrt said...

momofcrt= Marie :-) sorry, should have signed it.

10:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home