Welcoming Eden Annetta!
The long awaited baby has arrived! On Wednesday, August 4th at 9:38pm we welcomed a precious baby girl into our family. She was born at home and weighed 7lbs 12 oz. We named her Eden Annetta; Eden to go with our family's not-so-ordinary-biblically-themed names and Annetta after Colin's Mom - that's her original Dutch name. The other kids are thrilled that Mom has finally had her baby and they are now enjoying a few days at friends' houses. Colin and I are enjoying some one on one time with baby Eden, who is being such a good girl so far :) Well, without further ado, here are some pictures:
So glad that it's all over :)
Getting weighed...
Finally in some clothes.
Getting a big, warm welcome in the morning from her four siblings.
Silas showing some love to his new baby sister.
Very excited Bethany with Eden.
Naomi and Eden.
Anna with Eden.
A close up - she's definitely one of ours and looks most like Bethany and Anna.
Smiling and acting silly already :)
And, the last one.

5 Comments:
Congratulations to all of you. Beautiful baby, beautiful name (my second name is Annette).
May the Lord grant you all you need to also raise this new child in the fear of His name.
Marie
Congratulations! She is gorgeous and perfect! Love the pictures!
Carroll
Yay!
Wow, in that third last picture, I see Silas, yes, she's definitely one of yours, no mistaking that. Can't say tho which side of the family is more pronounced. I can see both :o) Phew, that's as it should be :o)
She's beautiful, Congrats! Hope you have a great week of adjustment and hope I can drop by more a little visit when I get back from camping, God bless, Janice
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home