Triplets
No, I'm not expecting triplets (thankfully :), but our three girls are so fun to dress alike. Before the school year ended I finished up one of my last sewing projects before the baby comes. This was a very fun project as the girls were very excited to wear the finished skirts and so proud to look the same.
Although the picture makes the shirts look dark blue, they are really a dark purple (and no, I did not make the shirts). The skirts are a fun floral print with an a two layer frill at the bottom. I customized each skirt with a different colour ribbon at the bottom of the frills that coordinates with the floral print.
Bethany
Naomi
Anna

4 Comments:
Very cute Laura!
did i mention that i love them? the skirts that is - oh and the girls and silas too! :)
luv
jacqueline
Very nice Laura, I wish we had girls to sew for. Can't do much for 6'3" teenage boys ;-).
Enjoy your summer vacation.
Marie
Love them!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home