In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Friday, April 30, 2010

Career Day

Today is Career Day at school and here's what my girls would like to be when they grow up:


They both want to enter the medical field; one as a veterinarian and one as a nurse (aren't you proud of her Grandma M.?)


Naomi called herself 'Nurse Gomez' from the book "Jenny's in the Hospital".


Anna is t' v'tnary; aka 'Mr. James Herriot'

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

Good for you girls, we'll hope that you still want to do that when you get older :-)
Where did Naomi get the cap ? That's exactly the kind I had.

11:07 a.m.  
Blogger Laura and Colin said...

Mom, I made the hat that Naomi is wearing. I got the pattern from a friend who had made one for her daughter, so I just had to do the same for Naomi. I am happy the way it turned out because it really does look like the real deal. (No one would ever guess that it's made from old diapers :)

8:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home