How many broken lamps will there be?
I can tell we're heading toward Summer - Silas is on the loose with his sports addiction. This time around it's a combination of golf, baseball and soccer. I think it's time to send the boy outside :)
I guess it doesn't help that I'm allowing him to practice his skills in the living room.
Here are two other pictures from our weekend:
Our first campfire of the season.
Silas putting up with the antics of the girls.

2 Comments:
Hee,hee, no kidding it's your own fault letting that boy loose in the house :-)
You show mom Silas !!
Yep, summers almost here. We haven't had rain for weeks, and with no snow, we are on major restrictions. Can't wash cars (windows and headlights with bucket of water). Sprinkling once a week, at night. No filling swimming pools, etc. Lakes are waaaay down.
Woozers! What a little Colin in the last picture.
Shona
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home