In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baptism

Tomorrow Eden will be four weeks old and it's time for some new pictures. First off, I should post some of the baptism that took place on Sunday, August 15th. It was a special service in that we were part of a triple baptism. I'm not sure that has ever happened in our church before. For the other two couples it was their third baby and all of our babies were girls. Here's hoping they all become good friends when they're older :)

The pretty and yummy cake.

A quick family photo, with some members looking a little more pleased than others :)

My sister Diane held Eden for the baptism ceremony.

Exhausted from such a busy day!


Below are the pictures of Eden at almost four weeks. We have been having quite the heat wave this week and so today I put Eden in her first real outfit. She also went for her four week appointment today at the midwives and is now 9lbs. She is still quite a good baby and is letting me sleep for at least 5-6 hrs. every night. We've all really enjoyed having a newborn in the house again and the girls are being such good helpers.



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another nice post Laura with some nice photos. I have some photos from that day too which I will send to you. Eden sure is adorable!

Love, Diane

9:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another nice post Laura with some nice photos. I have some photos from that day too which I will send to you. Eden sure is adorable!

Love, Diane

9:43 p.m.  
Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

Lovely pictures and all but Silas looked like they didn't mind having their picture taken, typical guy :-)
Love those chubby cheeks and cute little chin. She also seems to have quite a bit of dark hair. She's a cutie !!

1:37 p.m.  
Blogger Roze said...

Congratulations Colin and Laura!

9:01 p.m.  
Blogger Roze said...

Congratulations Colin and Laura!

9:01 p.m.  
Blogger Lindsey said...

cute!! i think i remember bethany in that outfit??

3:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home