In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Why do I buy them hats and mitts?

When I sent the girls outside to play this afternoon (yes, it's a snow day again), I came upon this scene:

Anna's hat and mittens hanging in the tree.

We sure got dumped on last night and overnight, our snow piles are five to six feet tall at the end of our driveway. It's been a beautiful day today though, perfect weather to play in the snow.

Naomi proudly sitting on top of her "castle". Now, where are her hat and mitts?

Anna trying to shovel the end of the driveway that the snowplow plowed in. That's a miserable job as the snow is always so wet and heavy. Any volunteers?

Proof of how much snow we got.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

That's hilarious how they put the gloves and mitts on the tree like that. Smart though, they don't get lost this way at least !

2:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home