In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Video Time

Well, it's been a very busy household around here these days. It just seems like there's never a day with nothing; I'm looking forward to some relaxing days while camping. The girls have one more day of swimming lessons and then that's done for the summer. They've learned a lot and I'm sure all of them have gills someplace as they're so comfortable in the water. So without further ado, here are the stars of the show!


Anna doing a dive off the diving board, something new she learned this year!

Naomi jumping off the diving board.

Bethany jumping in off the side with a noodle. That was great progress for her as before she didn't like getting her face too wet!

Silas just learned to clap and loves to imitate others.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

Good job everyone !! wow, I didn't know you guys were already such good swimmers.
Silas does look like he's a very happy little man.

3:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home