In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Thursday, March 12, 2009

King Bidgood's in the Bathtub...

and he won't get out! Anna's grade two class has been practicing a musical play for the past month called, "King Bidgood's in the Bathtub". Last week they had the opportunity to perform it to the Kindergarten through grade six classes. Then yesterday the big day came for them to perform it for their parents. They performed it in a classroom, as opposed to the gym stage, as they all speak quite quietly. This way we could here them better and be part of the action :) I had to sit on the side because I had Silas in the stroller so I wasn't able to get the best pictures of Anna. Here is a short clip of one of the acts she is singing in (she was a page for the King):


2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

So cute, they sure are proud to do these things for parents aren't they.

12:32 p.m.  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love that book! The girls get it out of the library every chance they get

3:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home