In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Monday, February 16, 2009

Getting closer...

We have a push toy that encourages walking but this seems to suit Silas just fine. I love how he grabs the stool at the edges to move it where he wants to go. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about his new found skill. Sad that he's soon leaving the baby stage but happy that he won't need to be lugged around so much. I think he's a good month from taking his first steps so I'll enjoy this stage while it lasts!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara Jansen said...

Oh, isn't that just PRECIOUS?! I just loved it when the kids were that small.....and now my babies are all grown up.....sniff, sniff! Seems like just yesterday that Junior was trying to take his first steps.

Thanks for that post :)

5:04 p.m.  
Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

Priceles, you go Silas!

1:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home