In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

And he's off!

Since my loyal blog followers are getting a bit demanding, I better pick up the pace :) And as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum sing in 'Alice in Wonderland', "...State your name and business!" I need some motivation to keep the masses informed and entertained.

Anyway, Silas's cast came off last Friday with little fanfare. He was already walking full tilt by the afternoon and looking like a pro. What a little monkey he is! He loves to open my cupboards and say "key, key?" as in "cookie, cookie?" It's his mischievous smile that melts your heart; he must get that from his big sister Bethany. It's a good thing I keep my playpen set up; it's a great jail for bad little boys :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chandra said...

No kidding, look how steady he is already ! Way to go Silas!

Isn't it sad what some of their first words are? Stephanie's favorite word (besides "Daddy"!) is "candie? candie?" :o)

7:47 a.m.  
Anonymous Lindsey said...

Hokey Doodles, look at him go!!! Great job Silas!
And for the record - I check your blog every morning :)

11:16 a.m.  
Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

Wow, that's amazing, he's doing more than he was before he broke his leg. I thought it'd take him a while to get the hang of it and here he was just keeping us in suspense, the stinker!!

12:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home