All about Eden
Eden is now five months old. She is quite the slobbery girl these days as she could be popping a tooth very soon. She loves chewing on her 'Sophie' as well as any other hard toy. I've been putting her in the playpen quite a bit as I want her to get used to it early on. I didn't do that with Silas and it was a lot harder for him to be content in there. I love using it as it's a safe environment from all the hustle and bustle of the household. She loves to grab at the toys on her mobile and watch all the activity happening around her.

Happy in the exersaucer.

My photo program is not working right now so you'll just have to turn your head to get a good look at Eden. She looks a little bigger around the mid-section than she actually is; this is due to cloth diapers :) Hopefully, I'll have more pictures done right in the next few days.
Fixed :)

2 Comments:
She looks like such a happy litttle girl. I can see Brynne in her, must be family :o)
aww, hi sweet girl! you need to stop growing up so fast :) xoxo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home