In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Years Resolutions


I've always had some sort of resolution each year, usually the typical - eat healthier, lose weight, exercise more etc. These are all fairly easy to put in place in an earthly sense. The more important resolutions are spiritual ones - these ones seem harder to put into practice. One of my spiritual resolutions (this year and every year of my life) is to memorize more scripture. Now this isn't a New Years resolution but a 'maturing of faith' resolution. As I get older, I realize the great need for me to be properly equipped for this earthly battle. I pray that, with the Lord's help, I may begin in a small way to fulfill this resolution. The above video is all the conviction I needed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree with you more, Laura. Thanks for sharing - this is something worth having a resolution for.

Diane

10:33 p.m.  
Blogger Tamara Jansen said...

I hope that you are able to follow through on your resolution. It's a tough one, though, but I'm sure the end result will be very fulfilling!

5:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home