In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wondering...

I know you're probably all wondering where I've been (or at least I hope you're wondering :), but it's not from lack of enthusiasm in this blog. Ever since we have switched to a new computer, my photo program was on a trial run. This was not the case on our old computer as we had the program installed when we purchased our camera. Now I can't find the program back from our original purchase and so the trial offer has run out :(

I have so much show and tell but can't because it's a royal pain to upload photos and try to minimize the size and get them on blogger properly. My solution to this problem is to just buy a new camera! We've been talking about is for awhile but when we have one that works, it's hard to justify buying a new one.

Life here is busy as always. Eden is growing well and started to eat some solids at six months. She is such a little blessing as she is so happy and easy going. The girls have been busy at school with various projects, fun days, reading programs and piano. Silas is still as active as ever and has really progressed in his skating skills. He is also getting a real good slapshot! He now will randomly go downstairs and play hockey by himself. We're training him to be a good Canucks fan :)

Well, that's it for now...as soon as I get the photo program up and running there will be a more comprehensive overview :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

Pictures are nice but when you don't have a camera, without is just fine. At least we get to hear all you've been up to :o)
Yay for the Canucks, go Silas, go !!!

1:32 p.m.  
Blogger momofcrt said...

Oh yeah, Canucks all the way, awesome.
Do you know that you can email your pictures to yourself and as you do that you can choose to send the pictures smaller? That's what I usually end up doing if I'm going to post something on my blog or on facebook. Just a suggestion.
do you still have lots of winter weather over there as well?
Marie

2:19 p.m.  
Blogger Chandra said...

Marie's method works, or you can just install Windows Image Resizer. It's a free program, just Google it. :o)

1:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home