Housecleaner for Hire
Yesterday I asked Anna to do a quick vacuum of the main floor of the house and she gladly obeyed. She loves helping out with "big people" tasks! I was busy with something else and left her to do her job. I thought it was taking her a little long so I went to check on her; here she was moving all kinds of things and vacuuming underneath them. She does a better job than I do! Before you know it, I'll be able to put my feet up and have all the girls trained to do my work for me! If only it lasted into their teenage years (I know what I was like).

1 Comments:
Hey Anna, good going! When aunt Sharon and uncle Erik move to Alberta I guess I'll have to hire you to do my housework. Ya,good idea, then you'll all have to move here !
Love you,
Grandma
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home