Waiting!
Okay first off, that baby ticker thing above my blog is driving me crazy. It's lying! The baby has not arrived and every time I see it I want to put a big 'X' through it. Yes, I know I'm venting now but I'm getting a little impatient as to the arrival of this baby. I can't complain though, as I've been feeling well and the baby is still very active. I'm trying to keep busy so I'm not always thinking about it but that's easier said than done.
On Saturday we went to the mall to do some errands and decided to get the girls' ears pierced. We had suggested to Anna before that she could get hers done but she'd always been too scared. This time with Colin around though, we were able to convince her. The only way she would do it was if Naomi went first. Naomi was very brave and didn't even flinch when she go hers done. Anna did well too, although she had tears in her eyes when it was all over. Bethany did not get hers done as we felt it was nice to for the girls to be at an age where they'll remember this special moment.

3 Comments:
Very cute...what girly girls! :o)
Way to go girls, they look nice.
Thats cute. I love little girl's pierced ears! All the best in the next little while, Laura (and Colin too...)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home