Time for a second line?!?
Yesterday Grandma M. called our house to talk to the girls about a package that we had sent them a while back. When it was Anna's turn to talk she put on her winter boots and headed outside as she said it was too noisy inside. I was busy making supper so I didn't realize how long she was out there. Naomi and Bethany didn't know where she had disappeared to and started calling for her. It was then that I realized that she was still on the front porch just chatting away to Grandma. I thought the call had ended a long time ago but apparently Anna had a lot to say! Then this afternoon after Anna came home from school she asked me where the phone was. I inquired, "Why?", to which she replied, "I just need to call my friend Alexandra, she wants to tell me something." I think we've found our chatter :) I guess we'll have to be putting some limits on our phone usage in the near future. For now, I have told her that it isn't necessary and that she can speak to her on the bus tomorrow. Chatting with Grandma every once in awhile should appease her talkativeness for now!

1 Comments:
Hee,hee, grandma M. loves it !! you do have a real chatter on your hands and you may definitely need to curtail the telephone time in the future. But not to grandma !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home