In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just for the record...

Colin finally got his 3oth birthday party - it was only 363 days late :) As they say, though, better late than never! Last year we left for holidays on his birthday so it seemed like we never got a chance to celebrate the big 3-0. So last night, we had 19 people over for food, fun, and fellowship. Most of them were friends from church with two couples in attendance from our families. I think it was nice doing a party with church friends as it's such a nice opportunity, outside of church, to get to know each other. Now on Sunday for his real birthday we can have a quiet, relaxing day with our own family.
By the way, the girls all passed their swimming lessons. Anna got two levels this year and will go to level five, Naomi to Crocodile and Bethany to Salamander. This morning we went out for breakfast to reward their hard work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

Colin's going to think it's his 30th birthday again tomorrow after the late 30th party !!
Way back when :o) I thought I was a year younger than I was and was really surprised when I discovered 3/4 of the way through the year that I was actually a year older than I thought :o(

1:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home