In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Have Carseat, Will Travel!





I had a friend over today to make some baby announcement cards for her newborn daughter when Genevieve decided to get comfy in the baby's car seat. I guess she figured it was nice and warm in there and it smelled nice! What a spoiled dog she is getting to be; next thing you know she'll be in the crib with Bethany. Who can resist that cute puppy dog look though!?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

I'll trade you Licorice for that cute, cute, doggy :)

Looks like that son of ours does still have some romance in him :)
spoiling all his girls even.
Nice going Colin !

10:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Laura: Is it OK if I include your blog in the Can Reffers blog list I have going in my sidebar? I'd like to make a comprehensive list if I could. You could just send a comment yes or no on my blog to answer. Thanx.

11:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home