The House that Naomi and I Built!
It's too bad this new house can't get posted on MLS! It has a lot of features and is reasonably priced. It is about 60 square feet and boasts one large great room letting in lots of natural light with it's giant sky light. In the evening all you have to do is lay down and gaze up at the stars. How many houses do you know have that feature? That's not all; it has central air conditioning, many portholes for checking out what the neighbours are up to and natural flooring for those who are susceptible to allergies. I'm sure it won't last, so please call Naomi or Laura to book a viewing. Free hot chocolate is available to those who brave the elements to check out this beauty.

6 Comments:
Hey, Naomi, I'm interested, how much is it worth ?? I love all the features on your house, expecially that you can look at the sky while in bed.
Please how the listing till the next time we come for a visit !
that's supposed to be hold the listing.
Oooo! Fully fenced with a gate, too! And white siding that doesn't need painting! Lovely!
Is there a mud room? (;
Hi Lisa,
If you count the backyard as a giant mudroom, you'll never run out of space to kick off those boots!
And Mom, I'll hold the listing if that means coming in the next two months otherwise we tend to move to our summer listings:)
sorry I guess that leaves us out. 'sniff, sniff", Maybe next winter 1
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home