Fun with Matthew
This morning we went outside for awhile to get some fresh air and have fun in the snow. Matthew just loved the GT Racer and didn't want to get off until I had pulled him around on it for a bit. Bethany felt a bit out of sorts as she usually is the one who gets to sit in the front. Oh well, it's good for her to learn to share sometimes! It's cute to see the dynamics between Matthew and Bethany. I think Matthew knows he's older than Bethany and so treats her like his little sister. It's a good thing she's got older sisters who treat her the same way so it usually doesn't phase her! Enjoy the pictures Pete & Chandra!

4 Comments:
Hey, are we allowed to enjoy the pictures too ? :)
glad Matthew is fitting right in with the girls.
One more comment! your pictures are SO clear, must be a really good camera.
Hi Laura: I found an interesting photo on this site:
http://www.xanga.com/PeterTorenvliet
under the date January 19, 2007.
Check it out!
Thea
Fun...cute pictures! :o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home