No School Again!
School was canceled again today. It was canceled last week Thursday and Friday because of the snow and ice storm. I think we got more snow than ice but it was still very bad weather. The school closures so far have only affected Anna once as she only goes Tuesdays and Thursdays. Right now though, the wind is howling and it's snowing heavily, making it look downright miserable. I don't have to go anywhere today so I think we'll just have a cozy day inside.
It has been quite busy at our house these days and it seems I lost some blogging motivation. Hopefully I'm back on track with this post and get back to letting you know what's new around here. I have a really cute video of Bethany playing with Genevieve that I'd love to post but I don't know how. So, Chandra if you are reading this and have time, a little help with it would be great!

1 Comments:
Laura, go to www.jumpcut.com, open an account, and follow the directions. It's actually very easy. I assume the video is already copied off of the camera onto your computer, ie. into your Kodak Easyshare program or whatever you use to load the pictures off of your camera onto your computer?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home