In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Party Time!


Her puppy dog cake that I promised I'd never do again ( I know that promise won't last :)

The shy birthday girl


Opening presents


The birthday girl with her special crown on.


Big sister Anna happily home from school today and enjoying the party she was sure she was going to miss!


Naomi turned four today and so we had a little party for her. Most people could not come as school was canceled again today and everyone had their kids home. That and the roads are extremely icy still. Naomi is quite shy when she is the center of attention so it was probably a good thing that all the kids couldn't come. Tonight we will be doing family gifts as Colin had to leave for work early this morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

beautiful cake, what a lot of work !

6:12 p.m.  
Blogger Chandra said...

Happy birthday Naomi! We tried to call a few times to sing our traditional "Happy Birthday", but seemed to call at the same times as everyone else did...Maybe we'll catch you tomorrow!

10:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Naomi Faith! I love you :)

1:23 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Naomi! Lots of Love from Uncle Brian, Aunt Tonya and cousin Josette.

10:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home