Restaurant Food
Tonight at dinner Colin and I were discussing the possibility of going out for dinner tomorrow evening. The girls were listening with big ears and were asking all the usual questions: "Where will you go out for dinner?" "Who's going to babysit us?" "What will we get to have for dinner?" With the last question there's an implied understanding that they will get something special for dinner too. This time I explained that I would be serving them chicken nuggets and fries. All their eyes lit up as this is not a regular entree for supper at our house. What made the whole conversation so funny, was when Naomi said, "Well, then it's all fair, you get restaurant food and so do we!" I guess through the eyes of child, chicken nuggets and fries are a special treat you only get at a restaurant. Hmmm, what should I order tomorrow night?!?!?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home