In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Monday, November 24, 2008

An Invitation


This is an invitation to all local blog readers that our school, Maranatha Christian, is having its annual bazaar on Saturday, November 29th. It will be held at the school and run from 10am to 2pm. This year our church is in charge of organizing the big event and I'm specifically in charge of the plant room. On Saturday a bunch of ladies got together at our church and helped to make and decorate over twenty live wreaths, swags and urn toppers. I think they turned out really well and since this is a fairly new endeavour, I'm hoping they will sell really well. Almost all the materials were donated as it's fairly easy to snip and cut branches of evergreens and dogwood. The plant room will also be offering the traditional plants like poinsettias, christmas cactus and cyclamen. So, what are you waiting for? Mark this Saturday on your calendars as booked for the bazaar and come on out and enjoy the tea room, book room, kids' zone, dutch luncheon, silent auction and much more. See you there!


2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

Sure,we'll be there with bells on. Nice arrangements, I'll take one or two!!

2:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

I think I will try and make it. I haven't been to a bazaar in years and I think they can be a lot of fun!
The skating rink sure looks like the real deal - good work Colin!

Diane

12:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home