Spring Fun
First off is a video of our very own "Evil Knievel" aka Bethany:
Although it's deceiving in this video, she actually goes quite fast and it looks quite hilarious to see her speeding down in an uncontrollable car.
Silas had his own fun riding his car around, that's until he got distracted by the noise of a plane in the sky.
Yesterday after bringing soup to the school for Anna's class, the kids and I stopped at a local park. It's just a ways down from the touristy area of the gorge, so very quiet and quaint. There we saw three ladies with their art supplies painting different scenes of the river and rocky banks. I guess it made quite an impression on Naomi, as she convinced Anna today to spend time sketching our flower gardens. Here they are, hard at work:
Such precision,
such concentration.
Then this afternoon after Colin came home from work, he spent some time in the shop to tinker around and clear his head. It wasn't long before I heard the lawn tractor coming up the driveway. Boys and their toys! Silas just loved it (even though he's completely expressionless).

3 Comments:
I love Colin's jeans. Lawrence has a pair like that and he paid extra for the designer rips in the knees :)
So cute all of them.:o)
Way to go Bethany! What fun :)
Aunt Shona
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home