Monkey see, monkey do
This afternoon I was working in the garden doing some weeding in my gardening 'uniform':
This is a rare photo-op for me and it's definitely not the most flattering. I put the bandana on to keep my hair out of my eyes so I don't constantly put muddy/dirty hands through my hair trying keep it back.
Then an hour later, there were two little girls playing in the sandbox like this:
Don't they look like cute farm girls? They had been playing 'Mary, Laura & Carrie' with Anna before this, hence, the dresses.

3 Comments:
Cute!! We have two seasons of Little House on DVD if you want to borrow them sometime. Only one season at a time though, since our girls like to watch them over and over!
Cute !! looks better than dads hankys around his forhead to soak up sweat when he's hiking !!
That is soooo sweet! You must be a very good mama :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home