Her Sunday Best
Here's model number two:
Bethany's dress is made from material that I bought from the same company that I got Silas's from. It was far too cold today to wear the dress as is so I put a t-shirt under and some tights on to keep her from freezing. The above photos are how it's intended to look for the summer though; light and cool. The sandals I picked up at Talize and they are a perfect match. She just loves her purse and carries it around like a little lady. I have one thing to add to the outfit yet, and that is some bias tape (made from the skirt material) to go around the neckline. That should complete this project!

2 Comments:
That's a lovely dress and purse Bethany ! You are so blessed to have a talented mom that can make all these clothes for you.
That is so cute, I really like the color combinations. I never would have thought to put those patterns together, but wow it looks awesome! I'm never daring with mixing and matching ;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home