In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Recent pictures

Here are a few recent pictures:

Anna at her last Tim Hortons' Timbits soccer game:

The girls with curlers in their hair on a Saturday night:

Aunt Sarah reading Naomi a story:

At the peak on our hike in Charleston Lake Provincial Park:

Bethany and Naomi having a bath while camping at Charleston Lake:

Our campsite at Charleston Lake:

Matthew and Bethany playing:

More pictures will be coming soon when we get our next roll of film developed - it takes a little longer without a digital camera! Colin

4 Comments:

Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

All right, at last something from you guys again !!
As I saied to Laura the other day, we didn't even know that Bethany was walking ! those kinds of things we grandparents like to hear about. Loosing teeth, things at school, home etc. that may seem normal to you but we like to hear about. If the rest of the people don't want to see it then they don't have to look is what I say !! Some of these little things you plan to tell are so often forgotten by the time you get on the phone again.

12:43 p.m.  
Blogger Chandra said...

Does anyone else see Dad in that picture of Matthew?

12:53 p.m.  
Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

hmmm, looked and looked and looked and I can't say that I do Chandra

8:46 p.m.  
Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

ps. Dad just looked and he said 'I can see it, he's as handsome as can be, boy, he's goodlooking !!!!
typical male egotism !

8:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home