In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

More Party Pictures


Naomi reading her card from Dad and Mom.

Naomi's presents from Dad and Mom - a Corduroy book, new purse, outfit for soother baby and an Arti'Stick craft set.

Naomi's princess dress from Grandma & Grandpa "far away". She sure looks like she's on cloud nine, doesn't she?

Even Genevieve had to get in on the party action; it didn't last too long though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chandra said...

Hey, are those new glasses, Laura? They look darker than I remember! Or is it just the angle of the photo?...

10:59 p.m.  
Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

sh sure does look excited. and that genevieve ! bring her here !!

7:27 p.m.  
Blogger Laura and Colin said...

Yes Chandra, they are new glasses and yes they are dark and bold. I had a few pairs picked out and took Colin with to help me choose. I thought he'd never go for the bold and funky look but he has surprised me lately. I'm sure in 30 years I'll look back at pictures and laugh, but we all do that don't we?

10:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home