In the Middle of Nowhere

making memories in the country

Monday, April 02, 2007

Girls love Skipping!

Anna learned how to skip in the fall and is now a full fledged skipper. She is quite good at it and is now trying to do some more fancy moves. Naomi tries too, but isn't quite old enough to get the hang of it. The great thing with Naomi, though, is that she doesn't get easily frustrated and so continues to enjoy skipping her way. The neighbour girl (who's in grade three) has taught Anna some skipping rhymes that she doesn't really understand but loves to sing anyway. It brings back so many memories for me as I did a lot of skipping when I was younger. I think it's so great to continue the tradition as it's great exercise and a wholesome activity. Here's my first attempt at uploading a movie, so enjoy!



I'm sorry for the sideways movie but I took the movie in vertical position and can't seem to rotate it. Also, can you hear Bethany calling Anna's name while she's skipping? Right now, Anna is Bethany's hero and loves being around her!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chandra said...

OUCH my neck!!! Just kidding :o) Looks like fun.

So, what do you think of the cottaging idea? (I'm assuming Colin told you). Have you checked the place out yet? It's Twin Cedars on Rice Lake.

7:30 a.m.  
Blogger Nancy-Mom said...

looks like they're enjoying themselves. I wouldn't have any idea how to do a video never mind putting it on here so sides is fine !

3:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home