Goin' on a Picnic, Leavin' Right Away...
And if it doesn't rain we'll stay all day!
Did you bring the sandwiches?
Yes, I brought... (your turn to sing the rest!) Don't you just love Raffi?
Yesterday, Naomi, Bethany and I went on a picnic to our old park (that's the one across from our old house). It was a gorgeous day so I neglected the call of house chores and went to the park instead. It felt so good to sit in the sun and watch the kids nicely occupy themselves. I used to go on picnics regularly when I just had Anna and Naomi. Since Bethany came along I'm busier and have a hard time making myself go on these extra outings. It is well worth it though and I enjoyed it just as much as the kids.
Naomi loves biking and keeps up a really good pace, while Bethany just loves to chill in the bike trailer. It 's a good thing we went yesterday as today it looks like it's going to rain.
This past Sunday we made a spontaneous visit to my parents in London. It was such a nice day so we thought it made for a relaxing drive down "south". We had a very enjoyable afternoon and the kids are always so excited to go to Grandpa and Grandma's house. Grandma bought Naomi new dress pajamas which she was very eager to try on. Here's a nice picture of my mom cuddling with the kids in their pj's before we head home again.

2 Comments:
wow,it must be warm out with everyone in shorts and short sleeves.
Aww....your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home