Proof of the Bounty
Today I went to the garden to harvest some more vegetables and this time Colin and the kids came with me. They were so surprised at the amount of veggies we were able to get out of the garden that I think it gave them all a new appreciation for the food we eat. The kids just love tomatoes and ate themselves sick of the cherry variety. In the meantime, Colin and I had fun digging and pulling out the yummy treasures. So here's proof that the garden was a worthwhile venture:
In the picture you can see: tomatoes, potatoes, red/orange peppers, celery, kale, red onions, leeks, carrots, and zucchini. The "B" family will remember that we have a similar picture of the harvest we got from our garden on the farm twenty five years ago. This stands as a testimony to the fact that we may water and till, but it is God who gives the growth.

2 Comments:
a great yield indeed. We got some spinach, carrots and potatoes out of our little garden. Hopefully next year we'll start on time!
looks good and tastes even better I'm sure.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home